Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Recently Bought Items From Asos

When I was in UK. One of my friend introduced me to Asos.com and then I have been browsing around shopping at Asos ever since. It's so convenient and yet very addictive! Normally, I prefer buy things from the stores since I can try and touch the clothes but sometimes I just can't find what I like in the store. So I have to go back and shop online instead! Asos has always been one of my favourite online shopping destination. They offer a fast and free delivery within UK. Moreover, if the items are not what I expected or they don't fit, I can just send them back free of charge!

However, I stopped shopping at Asos.com after I went back to Bangkok (it has been more than a year now!). 
I was tempted to order something from Asos as I recently found that they do a free delivery worldwide which is super cool! But then if you buy more than 1,000 baht, you will have to pay tax and it can be very expensive depends on how much you buy. Remember you can order as much as you want and you won't get charged if your order does not exceed 1,000 baht  ;)

I was so relieved when I first saw my Asos package since it was my first time ordering Asos from Thailand! (the delivery took less than 10 days) Happiness comes in a small package. Here is what I got from Asos!

ช่วงแรกตอนไปเรียนที่ประเทศอังกฤษ  เพื่อนชาวต่างชาติของบีได้แนะนำให้ลองช้อปปิ้งที่ Asos.com  ตั้งแต่นั้นมาก็ติดแบบสุดๆ ขนาดที่ว่าเปิดคอมเมื่อไหร่เป็นต้องเปิด Asos ทิ้งไว้ดูเพลินๆ บางครั้งก็เซฟสินค้าที่ชอบเก็บไว้ซื้อตอนลดราคา ;P  ปกติบีจะชอบซื้อของจากร้านมากกว่าออนไลน์ เพราะว่าบีสามารถหยิบจับสัมผัส แล้วก็ลองทาบหรือใส่ดูได้ว่ามันดูดีรึเปล่า แต่เป็นบ่อยมากที่บีตั้งใจจะออกไปช้อปแต่ร้านดันไม่มีของที่เราต้องการ ก็เลยกลายเป็นว่าต้องรีบกลับมาช้อปออนไลน์ที่บ้านแก้เซงแทนฮ่าๆ ที่ติดใจ Asos มากเพราะว่าเว็บมันมีสินค้าแฟชั่นหลากหลายแบบทั้งของ Asos เองแล้วก็ของแบรนด์อื่นๆ มีบางครั้งที่สั่งของมาแล้วใส่ไม่ได้ หรือ ของจริงดูไม่สวยเหมือนรูปในเว็บ บีก็จัดส่งคืนกลับไปซึ่งไม่ต้องเสียเงิน หลังจากนั้นก็จะได้รับเงินคืนผ่านบัตรที่ใช้ซื้อ นอกจากนี้ยังมีบริการจัดส่งฟรีทั่วประเทศอังกฤษ เท่าที่บีจำได้สั่งแล้วได้ของภายใน 5 วัน ซึ่งถือว่าเร็วพอสมควร Asos ถือเป็นเว็บไซต์ช้อปปิ้งออนไลน์ที่บีชอบแล้วก็ช้อปบ่อยที่สุด

แต่หลังจากกลับมาเมืองไทย ด้วยความรู้สึกว่า Asos เป็นเว็บไซต์ของประเทศอังกฤษค่าส่งก็น่าจะแพง บีก็เลยเลิกช้อปไปปีกว่าๆ แต่ก็ยังได้รับอีเมลข่าวสารจาก Asos อยู่เรื่อยๆ ล่าสุดเผลอกดเข้าไปดูอีเมลปรากฎว่า Asos กำลังลดราคา! ก็เลยแบบว่าขอเข้าไปดูนิดนึงเถอะ พอเข้าไปก็เห็นว่ามีบริการจัดส่งฟรีทั่วโลกแล้ว(ตั้งแต่เมื่อไหร่ทำไมไม่รู้?) เลยทำให้รู้สึกว่าต้องซื้อสักนิดแหละ ถึงจะจัดส่งฟรีแต่ถ้าใครสั่งหลายชิ้น พอของมาถึงไทยอาจจะโดนชาร์ตค่าภาษี ถ้าสั่งสินค้าราคาเกิน 1,000 บาท บีก็เลยสั่งซื้อของที่ไม่เกิน 1,000 บาท ;P
พอเห็นของที่สั่งมาส่งถึงบ้านก็รู้สึกโล่งอกแล้วก็ดีใจมาก! ตอนแรกก็กลัวว่ามันจะมาไม่ถึง เพราะนี่เป็นครั้งแรกที่สั่งของจากทาง Asos ให้มาส่งที่ประเทศไทย ข้างล่างคือรูปของที่บีสั่งมาค่ะ :)
 A two similar style crop tops the black one is Asos and the white one is River Island. I don't know why but I am just so into crop top!! It is very practical and chic <3 I have many crop tops already but I still couldn't resist buying more lol.

บีสั่งเสื้อครอปไป 2 ตัว ของ Asos แล้วก็ River Island ดูไปแล้วก็ทรงเหมือนๆกัน แต่ก็ถูกใจทั้งคู่<3 รู้ตัวว่ามีเสื้อครอปเยอะแล้ว แต่ไม่รู้ทำไมมันหยุดซื้อได้จริงๆ!!
 อาจเพราะเสื้อครอปเป็นไอเทมที่เก๋แล้วก็ใส่ง่าย บีชอบใส่คู่กับกระโปรงหรือกางเกงเอวสูง

See ya next time!
เจอกันไม่ครั้งหน้าค่ะ

xx
B' Style Voyage

34 comments:

  1. Love the tops you've picked - I'd love to see you post a look if you want to!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaks Yinyin! I'll definitely post both looks when I get a chance to wear them! So stay in touch<3

      www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
      xx

      Delete
  2. what a unique and lovely top! I really like it :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea!

      www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
      xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty outfit! :) Please check out mine?

    http://romanticfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun!! already followed u<3
      Keep in touch okay?!

      www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
      xx

      Delete
  4. very nice!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Viktoria!! already followed your blog
      Keep in touch<3

      Delete

  5. You are so beautiful!! I love your style! :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! I love your blog and already followed you<3

      keep in touch dear!

      Delete
  6. aww those are amazing! I adore Asos but I haven't ordered from them yet :(
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pieces!

    www.thesecretstop.com


    Follow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear! thanks for the follow, I followed back! have a nice day<3
    Emma xx
    iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great!


    www.LaaMagdalenee.blogspot.com


    www.facebook.com/pages/Laa-Magdalenee/262569917221542

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look really fab, can't wait to see you wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool top! love the white one :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great!!! Love Asos!!!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice!! =)
    would you like to follow each other??
    -Amara-
    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it/2013/06/matura-finalmente.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI dear
    Great
    Love the white top
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank for your comment dear, love your new stuff!

    http://flowersandcrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love shopping at asos!!
    Thank you for following :) I followed back! ^^

    The Forest Elf's blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Free international delivery is just one of the many reasons that I shop at ASOS. They also have a huge selection and really great previews of the products. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. asos is one nice webstore ever! love those croptops <3<3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete